BerryBear learning tower is designed to be used under adult supervision and can be used for all confident standing children.
Please take note of the safety guidelines below :
1. The age recommendations are a guide only. Parents and guardians should use their discretion based on each child’s individual size and ability. The product is not suitable for children who are not confident on their feet.
2. BerryBear learning towers' adjustable platform should be secured tightly with screws at all times. The child’s hips should be below the top railing, and platform should be adjusted lower as the child grow taller.
3. Prior to use, ensure all dangerous and poisonous items are out of reach. Also ensure your learning tower is placed away from stoves, hot surfaces, sharp objects and windows.
4. BerryBear learning towers are designed to be used flush up against a solid structure such as a kitchen bench top, cupboard, bathroom vanity, etc. The towers are not suitable to be used on uneven surfaces.
6. It is recommended that you routinely tighten all screws and check for any defects.
7. We suggest the tower be stored away from windows/stove when not in use.
8. BerryBear including its employees, directors, contractors and all third party affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third party, directly or indirectly for any loss, liability, injury, damage, death or any claim which may arise from your use of our products or services in accordance with the instructions.