Doddl is so much more that just cutlery. These are expertly designed utensils to enable you to safely introduce cutlery to your baby, when they start their weaning journey.
Doddl encourages and teaches self-feeding in babies; helping your baby to control the amount they eat, which enables them to learn when they are full. This encourages a positive relationship with food and mealtimes right from the start.
- Suitable from 6 months – 2 years
- Handles are contoured to perfectly fit your child’s hand
- Certified to standard EN 14372
- Develops skills and confidence
- Approved by experts and certified safe for children
- Award winning
- Dishwasher safe and long lasting
- Manufactured using high quality plastic
- Encourages pincer grip development, needed for drawing and writing
- Easy to control with comfortable palm-sized handles
*5 star rated by parents - "I will never be able to explain how much your cutlery has transformed our feeding journey" - Amazon review